The owners of Concord Motorsport, Mary and Mike Cooney have been providing quality independent service work primarily on BMW and Volvo for 39 years. Their business started in Plymouth NH in the fall of 1972. We continue today to pride ourselves with the high level of honest, professional and thorough service work we provide our customers.
Concord Motorsport is proud of its quest to stay current with new technology and employ state-of-the-art equipment. We are committed to providing you, our valuable customer, with the best possible service experience. We have been members of the prestigious BIMRS international service organization, attending annual meetings in different parts of the country to try to stay on the cutting edge of technology.
In addition to BMW and MINI Cooper, our Service Department now services Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, most Asian and Domestic cars and light trucks.
Our Service Department is comprised of three trained and certified technicians, with over 120 years of combined BMW experience.
To run the service department we have Mike Francis, who has great organizational skills, another Motorsport enthusiast, having raced BMW's and is genuinely involved in the business. Mike is assisted by Cheryl Eldredge who is cheerful and hard working. Cheryl and Mike Francis have great attitudes and are a great compliment to our organzation. We have the same high-tech factory diagnostic equipment BMW and other Manufacturers use, a few of which include:
* Siemen's GT-1 Diagnostic Unit
* the latest BMW SSS (Software Service Station) for Diagnostic Analysis and Software updates
* Volkswagen/Audi VAS5052 factory scan tool
* Volvo factory VADIS diagnostic and information system
* Autologic Diagnostic and Coding System
* Baum CS2000 Code Scanner
* Snap-On Modis Labscope and Scanner
* Hunter GSP 9700 Road Force Wheel Balancer
* The newest John Bean Camera Technology Alignment Machine
* A new (9-2010 installed), Corghi Touchless Tire Changer * Accu-Turn 5402 Tire Mounting Machine (can safely accomodate up to 23" wheels) * We recently replaced our Hunter P211 Alignment machine with a new John Bean system that uses a camera system. The Arago V3D is the fastest, most accurate aligner in the industry. Thanks to its DigiSmart™ technology, the Arago V3D’s cameras track all four vehicle targets automatically and at any height. Rolling compensation can be performed without lifting the vehicle, guaranteeing readings in 2 minutes - now that’s fast! The Arago V3D is perfect for those shops handling a high volume of alignments.
We recently had two new Rotary Asymmetrical 10,000 lb lifts installed to give us a total of five lifts. The Hunter drive on lift may also be used for an additional lift as well as a chassis diagnostic aid.
When we relocated to our much larger new home in Chichester, for the health of our technicians and all employees, we chose our first $10,000 expenditure to be an exhaust system consisting of 10 drops, (meaning 10 cars may run safely at the same time). To evacuate the exhaust, we have a powerful 3-phase, high CFM blower motor mounted on outside of the South gable end of the service building. You can not even hear the motor running from inside the building!